Thursday, April 03, 2008

Apologies to all those who were directed here by Google looking for something completely different

I know I try to cover a variety of subjects here at AIU, and the watching and making of horror films often leads me down some dark alleyways, sometimes causing me to enter the most random and potentially disturbing of phrases into Google, but even so, the most recent list of search terms which have led peope here makes for some strange reading. And that's not even mentioning the person who was looking for"man making sex noises", or the individual who was desperately seeking "how much coal can a barge carry". And as for the lone Googler who was moved to enter the words "it feels like it something is crawling on my head" into the search engine at two minutes past four in the morning - well, that's just fucking terrifying.

No comments: